Finals have come and gone and I am almost done with another semester:) I can't believe how fast time is going, even though it seems ridiculously long while in the chaos, I am surprised to have it end already. (When you are in eternal torment, you kind of expect it to be eternal.) However, the end has come and I am glad to be finished yet again. Unfortunately I did something really stupid and signed up for summer semester so now I only have five days in between when I get done and when I start up again...at least I will be a couple classes closer to when I graduate, right?
In other news, my beautiful sister is getting married! She has met a wonderful Brit who has stolen her heart and carried it to England. They will be married on August 20 something or other...don't really know the exact date. But they will be married in the Manti Temple for time and all stinking eternity. It's a good thing they really like each other cause that is a freaking long time... He is a brilliant bloke and they are perfect together. I know people always say that but it's really true this time. I don't think it could have worked out any better if God had planned it...oh wait He did.
On the weather front, it's finally spring, the tulips are blooming the bees are buzzing and...what is that snow? Yes we have been experiencing wonderful spring-ish weather here. And then tomorrow is predicted that a snow storm is to "grace" the valley. Luckily it won't last as long as the last snow storm; where it lasted for three weeks or more and then all of the sudden, 80 degree heat (Thank you, Utah).
In business news, I have decided what I want to be when I grow up...OK I know I already decided this a long time ago. But I have recently made some serious goals for my future. Hopefully, I will be able to serve an LDS mission, I have started my papers and plan to have them finished so that I can leave not too long after Brittni gets married. Either during or after my mission, I plan to write, write, and write (what my English teacher keep telling me to do). And then I plan on publishing my first book by the time I am 25. Quite the goal right? Well it may not work out exactly as I plan, as we all must know by now that things don't usually work out that well. But I am going to do it anyway and if I don't succeed, then try, try...well you get the idea.
I know there might be a few kinks in my plan (as there usually are) like how I will be on a mission so it might be hard to publish a book and all that. But I have a feeling that these things are going to work themselves out. They always do. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment