You know I have changed my hair a lot...I have been blond, red, brown, black, and even several mixtures. But as the summer approaches and the tint of change is in the sky, I find myself longing to be back to the old me. Good old brunette! There have been many lessons learned from my golden locks. The one being that guys really do think blonds are hotter. I have found that as a blond I have actually been hit on more...which I find weird. Girls however, didn't really treat me differently. I was pretty much just the same as if I was brunette. It just goes to show that most guys (not all) are kind of shallow. However, to my boyfriends credit, it didn't really matter to him what color I was...he still thought I was beautiful. (At least that's what he tells me) :)
I do however feel that my hair while pretty as a natural brown, looks better with some blond in it. I really do
No comments:
Post a Comment