Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello again Internet space... I know it has been awhile and I apologize for that. My life has been like a crazy eight year old's birthday party, things going on all the time, and some things that are no good. I will give you the Readers Digest version. I registered for school at UVU and applied for BYU-Hawaii, My sister had twins, my birthday, my Dad's birthday, my parents anniversary, my friends bridal shower, my cousins bridal shower, my sisters baby shower, my cousins wedding, moving (and that is no small task, believe me!), helping my other sister move, buying school books, getting financial aid from the school, buying parking passes, getting booted, plus the homework that started the second school started.

And so as you can clearly see I was a busy little girl these past three months. But here are some cool updates from this craziness. I am now 21 years old, I have two adorable nieces! I have some really awesome roommates! I got A's on my last 2 English papers, my sister and best friend comes home in exactly 43 days, 6 hours, 58 minute, and 12 seconds!!! Yes I know the exact seconds! But one of the most exciting things is I got accepted to BYU-Hawaii!!!!! That means in January I will be moving to Hawaii and living there for four months!!!

This actually turned out to be a very boring blog so I will stop the torture and end this blasted blog. So there you go, my life (or at least the last three months) in 30 seconds!

No comments: