Well hello,
This is my first time blogging and I really have no idea what I am doing. But I wanted to let my voice be heard somewhere and so this is where I will start. I love to write! It is my greatest passion. I love writing anything really. Emails, school papers, poems, Facebook messages, I love it all. So here I am writing my thoughts for the Internet world.
First off, let me share a little bit about myself. I am 20 years old and right now I live with my sister and I have lived my whole life in Utah. Born and raised. Except I have exceptionally better taste in hairstyles. I am also deeply passionate about politics and I want to continue learning everything I can about them. I crave Ice cream all the time! I am quiet and shy but also very outspoken. I love movies and want to own every GREAT movie ever made. My movies would probably be the first thing I would save in a disaster. But really.
I am going to school at Utah Valley University and I have no idea what my major is. I am almost positive that I will be an English major, but I have yet to put it down on paper. My best friend in the WHOLE world would have to be my sister Brittni. We are a year and ten months apart and we look like twins. (or so I have heard) Right now she is currently serving a full time mission in Kampala, Uganda and she returns home November 27th. I am so STOKED!
I am number four in a family of six. I have three beautiful older sisters and two handsome younger brothers. Also two amazing brother-in-laws. I have four wonderful nephews and almost two cute nieces, who will be born in October. Which is my birthday too! I was born October 12 1987. In American Fork, Utah. I was born with Hyaline Membrane disease, which caused me to pop a hole in my lung and I had to be flown to Primary children's hospital. I was told that I would always have breathing problems all of my life, but have not had any.
Though I am 20 years old I have also never had a boyfriend. Not for the lack of want or the lack of want from guys, don't get me wrong. I just never found someone I liked enough to make that kind of commitment.
Well that's all for today. I must go get ready because my brother-in-law Jesse and I are going to the local pool with all the kids. Alba gu bra!
No comments:
Post a Comment