The stupidity of some people makes me crazy and as Glenn Beck would say "makes blood shoot out of my eyes"
And I have learned about something that does just that. I don't know how popular the new Ludacris song is about Obama, but I watched the video on YouTube the other day and I feel that some things need to be learned or understood in this Country. First off let me just say, Thank you Ludacris for that ridiculous input. Now lets get down to business.
I don't care if you are black or white or red or green. We all live in this country (USA) and not one of us is really better than the rest. It is only the character of a person that really makes you who you are. I feel that it is a blind and a naive way to vote for the next president of these United States because someone is black or white, or even old or young. Is that really the reason we would decided the future of this country?
Now I am not saying that we aren't different, every one is different, but we all have the basic human needs. And we want someone who will do what is in our best interest. We need a man or woman who will do the best job. I do not want someone that wants to be a king, a ruler or a protector. But someone who will represent this Nation to the rest of the world. Someone who will follow the Constitution laid down by our Founding Fathers. The Constitution is not something that needs to be destroyed, it is the protection for us the people. And us the people are the ones that he, the President, is working for. He works for us and does what we would have him do. We do NOT need a celebrity, we need an advocate for the Nation.
So the basis for voting for someone should not be race, age or sex. It should be the basic principles and values of the candidate. That's all we should vote on, period.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Labels:
Voting for an Advocate
No comments:
Post a Comment