I think it’s funny that some people, (those of a specific
political standing) usually get all upset over things being “unconstitutional”
when it comes to things that are immoral or depraved. You can trust in someone
with a…leftist standing to get upset if you take away their alcohol (or pornography)
rights but when it comes to my rights to carry a gun…well those are just too
dangerous, even though drunk drivers kill people too. I believe irresponsible
drinking is way more dangerous and widespread, unchecked, and out of control
than gun violence, though that might be a bold statement. Too often children
and I say children on purpose, are drinking their lives away and it’s not
considered fatal. In fact it’s “normal,” just kids being kids. People should
learn how to drink responsibly just as someone should learn how to properly handle
a gun. And we should have the freedom to do both even though I think one is
really stupid and one, thanks to years of propaganda and juxtaposition in
media, has all the appearance of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment