
There is one thing that I have learned over the last year. Things almost never turn out the way you plan. While that truly scares me because of all the things that I hope and wish for, I also feel immense satisfaction. Because even though it makes me sad that life doesn't turn out the way you plan--it always turns out better than you expected. I never planned to do anything much in my life besides be married by the age of 19. Thank goodness that didn't happen. Because, besides not being ready for marriage at the age of 19 I was able to grow SO much in so many strange, painful, and different ways.
I have learned so much about politics, English, writing, and even life. Now in 19 days, 9 hours, 2 minutes and 57 seconds I leave for Spain! I never expected to do something so bold and scary.
To add on top of that in about a year I hope to (finally) be graduated from college in English! I never expected to do something so hard or difficult! I never thought I could do it. So even though I'm not married and I don't have kids. I am going to do two things I never thought I could do and as such I will learn how much more I can stretch and grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment